With the economy what it is, and people looking to keep their vehicles running longer, motor oil producer Valvoline is introducing its 300,000 mile engine guarantee.
Drivers can register to participate in the Valvoline Engine Guarantee program via a simple three-step process at valvoline.com. Vehicles are eligible to be registered only before reaching 75,000 miles. For detailed benefits and limitations of the Valvoline Engine Guarantee, visit valvoline.com.
Participants can choose to opt-in to the Valvoline Engine Guarantee program at various levels: for instance, use Valvoline Premium Conventional motor oil for a guarantee up to 150,000 miles; MaxLife or DuraBlend motor oils for a guarantee up to 225,000 miles; and, for maximum protection and a guarantee up to 300,000 miles, use SynPower Full Synthetic or MaxLife Full Synthetic motor oils.
- Be registered before 75,000 miles.
- Be a privately owned (not leased) passenger car, van or pick-up/light truck.
- Have a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) under 10,000 pounds.
- Be model year 1990 or newer.
- Cannot be used for competitive or agricultural purposes.
- Cannot have an engine that has been modified by owner with non-factory original parts.
- Diesel engines not eligible.
- Oil must be changed at least every 4,000 miles.
- Keep purchase or service receipts as proof-of-purchase. If you have the oil changed at Valvoline Instant Oil Change, your on-line account will be automatically updated by Valvoline.
- Replace the oil filter with each oil change.